Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
New York Mets (11-9, 9-6 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (11-9, 6-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-130) | STL: (+114)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+126) | STL: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 9 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 69% | STL: 31%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard (1-1, 5.63 ERA) | STL: Dakota Hudson (0-1, 6.08)
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 road games, dating back to last season.
- St. Louis is 8-4 both straight up and ATS in its last 12 games.
- St. Louis is 6-1 both straight up and ATS in its last seven home games.
Mets vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Mets-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pete Alonso to Hit a Home Run (+550) – Alonso has been a force this season. The slugger has hit seven home runs and he's already homered once against the St. Louis Cardinals during this series. Four of Alonso's seven home runs have come against right-handed pitchers, which could bode well for his chances against righty Dakota Hudson this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.