Memphis vs Tulsa Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Memphis vs Tulsa College Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Memphis Tigers (14-3, 3-1 American) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (12-6, 4-1 American)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Reynolds Center – Tulsa, OK
Memphis vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-165) | TLSA: (+140)
Spread: MEM: -3.5 (-110) | TLSA: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 82% | TLSA: 28%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MEM: (+6000) | TLSA: (+25000)
Memphis vs Tulsa Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Memphis vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Tulsa, 66-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Memphis is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Tulsa.
- Memphis is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tulsa.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last 10 games.
- Tulsa is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Memphis defeated Cincinnati, 60-49, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Tulsa defeated Tulane, 67-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.