McNeese vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 11 College Basketball Game
McNeese vs TCU Basketball Game Info
McNeese State Cowboys (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena — Fort Worth, TX
McNeese vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MCN: (+1100) | TCU: (-2500)
Spread: MCN: +22.5 (-118) | TCU: -22.5 (-104)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MCN: (N/A) | TCU: (+20000)
McNeese vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: TCU wins (93.4%)
McNeese vs TCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- TCU is is 3-0 all-time in three head-to-head matchups against McNeese State.
- TCU defeated McNeese State, 68-50, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 13, 2014.
- The total has hit the under in nine of McNeese State's last 11 games.
- McNeese State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- TCU is 2-7 ATS in its last nine games.
- TCU is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.