Mavs vs Jazz Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (8-9, 6-5 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (13-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Stream: NBA League Pass
Mavs vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+138) | UTAH: (-164)
Spread: DAL: +3.5 (-108) | UTAH: -3.5 (-112)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (50%) | UTAH: (50%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+2200) | UTAH: (+1800)
Mavs vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavs vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Dallas is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five games.
- Utah is 9-0 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Utah's last 13 games against Dallas.
- Dallas lost to Denver, 117-113, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
- Utah defeated New York, 108-94, in its most recent game on Jan. 26, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.