Maryland vs Indiana Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13
Maryland vs Indiana Week 13 Game Info
College Football Week 13
Maryland Terrapins (2-1, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers (4-1, 4-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Maryland vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+320) | IND: (-430)
Spread: UMD: +11.5 (-114) | IND: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UMD: (24%) | IND: (76%)
Maryland vs Indiana Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Maryland: (11.9%) | Indiana: (88.1%)
Maryland vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Indiana defeated Maryland, 34-28, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Indiana is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Indiana is 6-2 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Maryland defeated Penn State, 35-19, on the road in Week 10.
- Indiana lost to then-No. 3 Ohio State, 42-35, on the road in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!