The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Texas Rangers.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Marlins vs Rangers Game Info
- Miami Marlins (43-48) vs. Texas Rangers (41-49)
- Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-112) | TEX: (-104)
- Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-205) | TEX: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Marlins vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Pablo Lopez (6-4) versus the Rangers and Jon Gray (6-4).
Marlins vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (59,1%)
Marlins vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Rangers, Miami is the favorite at -112, and Texas is -104 playing on the road.
Marlins vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Marlins. The Rangers are +168 to cover, while the Marlins are -205 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Marlins vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Marlins-Rangers game on July 21, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Marlins vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 40 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (62.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 20 times in 33 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Miami and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 91 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rangers have won 49% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (25-26).
- Texas has a 21-23 record (winning 47.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Texas has played in 87 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-40-6).