Mariners vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 13
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Chicago White Sox.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mariners vs White Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (2-2) vs. Chicago White Sox (3-1)
- Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Mariners vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (+102) | CHW: (-120)
- Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-184) | CHW: -1.5 (+152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mariners vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (57.3%)
Mariners vs White Sox Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Mariners, Chicago is the favorite at -120, and Seattle is +102 playing on the road.
Mariners vs White Sox Spread
The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs (+152 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -184 to cover.
Mariners vs White Sox Over/Under
A total of 9 runs has been set for the Mariners-White Sox contest on April 13, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.