Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 22)
Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Toronto Maple Leafs (32-14-3, 14-9-2 Away) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets (25-23-1, 13-10-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-235) | CBJ: (+190)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+108) | CBJ: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 7 – Over: (+104) I Under: (-128)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TOR: (+1000) | CBJ: (+30000)
Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toronto Maple Leafs win (65.4%)
Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in nine of Toronto's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Columbus' last 19 games.
- Toronto is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Columbus is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Maple Leafs vs Blue Jackets Prop Bets
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-225)
- William Nylander — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Mitch Marner — 0.5: Over (-158) | Under (+128)
- Morgan Rielly — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Auston Matthews — 0.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.