Ankalaev vs Santos Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Main Event Light Heavyweight Bout
Magomed Ankalaev (16-1-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Thiago "Marreta" Santos (22-9-0, 15 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Ankalaev vs Santos Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Magomed Ankalaev: (-500)
- Thiago Santos: (+360)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Ankalaev by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ankalaev by Points: (N/A)
- Ankalaev by Submission: (N/A)
- Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Santos by Points: (N/A)
- Santos by Submission: (N/A)
Ankalaev vs Santos Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Ankalaev-Santos prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Magomed Ankalaev (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (50%)
Ankalaev vs Santos Betting Trends & Stats
- Magomed Ankalaev defeated Volkan Oezdemir, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Thiago Santos defeated Johnny Walker, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Ankalaev averages 3.60 strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Santos averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Ankalaev averages 2.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Santos averages 2.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Ankalaev has an 86% takedown defense rate.
- Santos averages 0.61 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.