Magic vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 17
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Thursday, the Orlando Magic play the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Magic vs Pistons Game Info
- Orlando Magic (18-52) vs. Detroit Pistons (18-51)
- Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amway Center -- Orlando, Florida
Magic vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ORL: (-168) | DET: (+142)
- Spread: ORL: -4 (-108) | DET: +4 (-112)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Magic vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Orlando is 32-37-1 against the spread this year.
- Out of 70 Orlando games so far this year, 36 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Detroit is 37-31-1 this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point underdogs or more, the Pistons are 32-25-1.
- Out of 69 Detroit games so far this season, 32 have hit the over.
Magic vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Magic win (60.6%)
Magic vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are at the Magic, and underdogs by four points. Detroit is -112 to cover the spread, and Orlando is -108.
Magic vs Pistons Over/Under
An over/under of 219.5 has been set for Magic-Pistons on March 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Magic vs Pistons Moneyline
Orlando is the favorite, -168 on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +142 underdog on the road.