LSU vs Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
LSU vs Vanderbilt Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 4 LSU Tigers (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-2, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
LSU vs Vanderbilt Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-1950) | VAN: (+1100)
Spread: LSU: -24 (-110) | VAN: +24 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: 86% | VAN: 14%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: LSU: (+1600) | VAN: (+25000)
Odds to Win SEC Championship: LSU: (+600) | VAN: (+50000)
LSU vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Vanderbilt, 27-3, on the road in Nashville, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 11, 2010.
- LSU is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- LSU is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- LSU defeated Northwestern State, 65-14, at home in Baton Rouge in Week 3.
- Vanderbilt lost to Purdue, 42-24, on the road in West Lafayette in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.