LSU vs Mississippi State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the LSU Tigers and Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
LSU vs Mississippi State Point Spread
The Tigers are 2.5-point road favorites against the Bulldogs. LSU is -106 to cover the spread, while Mississippi State is -114 to cover as the 2.5 -point underdog.
LSU vs Mississippi State Over/Under
The over/under for the LSU vs Mississippi State Week 4 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
LSU vs Mississippi State Moneyline
The Tigers vs Bulldogs moneyline has LSU as a -134 favorite, while Mississippi State is the +110 underdog at home.
LSU vs Mississippi State Betting Trends
- LSU is 71-37-3 in 111 all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State defeated LSU, 44-34, in their last meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- LSU is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games as the underdog.
- LSU is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Mississippi State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Mississippi State's last six games against LSU.
LSU vs Mississippi State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (-134) | MSST: (+110)
Spread: LSU: -2.5 (-106) | MSST: +2.5 (-114)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (N/A) | MSST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.