Louisville vs Wake Forest Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Louisville Cardinals (3-1, 1-0 ACC) vs No. 24 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-0, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Field – Winston-Salem, NC
Louisville vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+210) | WFU: (-265)
Spread: LOU: +6.5 (-104) | WFU: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (N/A) | WFU: (N/A)
Louisville vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (21.0%) | Wake Forest: (79.0%)
Louisville vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 6-2 in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Louisville defeated Wake Forest, 45-21, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Louisville is 1-6 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Wake Forest is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Louisville's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Wake Forest's last five games against Louisville.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.