Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Match Info
2021-22 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 5
Liverpool (3-1-0, 10 points) vs. Crystal Palace (1-2-1, 5 points)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Anfield — Liverpool, England
Coverage: NBC Peacock
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-550) | CRYS: (+1300) | DRAW: (+600)
Spread: LIV: -2 (+175) | CRYS: +2 (+125)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+128) | Under: (-156)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIVE: (-470) | CRYS: (+370) I NO GOALS: (+2300)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Liverpool Wins
Percentages: Liverpool (77%) | Crystal Palace (8%) | Draw (15%)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in third place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 3-1-0 record (10 points) and a plus-8 goal differential.
- Crystal Palace sit in 11th place on the 2021-22 Premier League Table with an 1-2-1 record (5 points) and a goal differential of zero.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Crystal Palace is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Crystal Palace.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.