Lions vs Raiders Game Info
Detroit Lions (3-3-1, 1-1-1 Away) vs. Oakland Raiders (3-4, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: RingCentral Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Lions vs Raiders Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+106) | OAK: (-124)
Spread: DET: +2 (-115) | OAK: -2 (-105)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 68% | OAK: 32%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (+12000) | OAK: (+10000)
Lions vs Raiders Betting Trends
- Detroit is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games on the road.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oakland's last six games against Detroit.
- Oakland is 4-2 straight up in its last six games when playing at home against Detroit.
Lions vs Raiders Stats
- Detroit is averaging 25.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Oakland is averaging 21.6 PPG this season (tied for No. 17 in the NFL).
- Oakland is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Detroit defeated the New York Giants, 31-26, in Week 8.
- Oakland lost to the Houston Texans, 27-24, in Week 8.
Lions vs Raiders Prop Bet
All Lions-Raiders odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter Total: Over 10 (+108) – The Lions and Raiders are two middle-of-the-pack teams, but both have been fast starters this season. Detroit is averaging an impressive 8.7 first-quarter points per game this year (No. 3 in the NFL) while Oakland is averaging a respectable 5.9 first-quarter points per contest (No. 7 in the NFL). Additionally, the Lions and their opponents have combined for 10 or more points in six of the seven games they've played, while the Raiders and their opponents have done so in four out of seven this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.