Lightning vs Stars Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
By Larry Rupp
Lightning vs Stars Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Tampa Bay Lightning (44-20-8, 22-13-2 Away) vs. Dallas Stars (41-27-4, 22-10-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Lightning vs Stars Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-162) | DAL: (+134)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+155) | DAL: +1.5 (-192)
Total: 6 – Over: (-118) I Under: (-104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: TB: (+900) | DAL: (+5000)
Lightning vs Stars Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (64.2%)
Lightning vs Stars Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
- Dallas is 16-18 against the spread (ATS) in its last 34 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Dallas' last nine games.
Lightning vs Stars Prop Bets
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Victor Hedman — 0.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.