Lakers vs Timberwolves Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Lakers (16-13, 6-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (13-15, 7-9 Home)
Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Lakers vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+112) | MIN: (-132)
Spread: LAL: +2 (-112) | MIN: -2 (-108)
Total: 222 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+1000) | MIN: (+16000)
Lakers vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers win (54.7%)
Lakers vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Lakers' last five games.
- Minnesota is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last eight games against the Lakers.
Lakers vs Timberwolves Prop Bets
- Karl Anthony Towns — 25.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Anthony Edwards — 22.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- D'Angelo Russell — 20.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Karl Anthony Towns — 9.5: Over (+102) | Under (-128)
- Jarred Vanderbilt — 9.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Anthony Edwards — 5.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- D'Angelo Russell — 5.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Karl Anthony Towns — 3.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Anthony Edwards — 3.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.