Lakers vs Bulls Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (12-4, 8-0 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (7-8, 2-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center – Chicago, IL
Lakers vs Bulls Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-460) | CHI: (+360)
Spread: LAL: -9.5 (-110) | CHI: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (53%) | CHI: (47%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+270) | CHI: (+25000)
Lakers vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Bulls Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 5-0 straight up in their last 5 road games.
- The Lakers are 5-0 straight up in their last 5 games against Chicago.
- Chicago is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 9 games.
- The total has hit the over in 6 of Chicago's last 7 games.
- The Lakers defeated Milwaukee, 113-106, in their most recent game on Jan. 21, 2020.
- Chicago defeated Charlotte, 123-110, in its most recent game on Jan. 22, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.