The Lafayette Leopards are among the college basketball teams busy on Monday, versus the Holy Cross Crusaders.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Point Spread
Holy Cross is a 6.5-point underdog against Lafayette. Holy Cross is -110 to cover the spread, and Lafayette is -110.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Over/Under
The Lafayette-Holy Cross matchup on February 21 has been given an over/under of 134.5 points. The over is -106 and the under is -114.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Moneyline
The Lafayette vs Holy Cross moneyline has Lafayette as a -300 favorite, while Holy Cross is a +240 underdog.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lafayette win (70.1%)
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Lafayette is 9-14-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Leopards have covered every time (1-0) as a 6.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- There have been 10 Lafayette games (out of 26) that went over the total this season.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread eight times in 27 games.
- The Crusaders are 5-9 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 10 of Holy Cross' 27 games have gone over the point total.
Lafayette vs Holy Cross Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Lafayette: (-300) | Holy Cross: (+240)
- Spread: Lafayette: -6.5 (-110) | Holy Cross: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!