Knicks vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
New York Knicks (23-25, 11-11 Away) vs. Miami Heat (30-17, 16-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Knicks vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+194) | MIA: (-235)
Spread: NYK: +6 (-110) | MIA: -6 (-110)
Total: 203.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+12000) | MIA: (+1600)
Knicks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (75.7%)
Knicks vs Heat Betting Trends
- New York is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of New York's last 16 games.
- Miami is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Miami's last 13 games.
Knicks vs Heat Prop Bets
- RJ Barrett — 19.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Jimmy Butler — 19.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Julius Randle — 18.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Bam Adebayo — 9.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Julius Randle — 8.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Jimmy Butler — 7.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Jimmy Butler — 7.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Julius Randle — 4.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Bam Adebayo — 4.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.