Saturday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Sacramento Kings and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kings vs Thunder Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (19-35) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (16-34)
- Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Kings vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-270) | OKC: (+220)
- Spread: SAC: -6.5 (-110) | OKC: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 215.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Sacramento has covered the spread 24 times in 54 games.
- As a 6.5-point favorite or greater, the Kings have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- This year, 25 of Sacramento's 54 games have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 32 times in 50 games.
- The Thunder are 19-8 as 6.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Oklahoma City has played 50 games this year, and 21 of them have hit the over.
Kings vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kings win (68.3%)
Kings vs Thunder Point Spread
The Kings are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 6.5 points (-110 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -110.
Kings vs Thunder Over/Under
An over/under of 215.5 has been set for Kings-Thunder on February 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Kings vs Thunder Moneyline
Sacramento is the favorite, -270 on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +220 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!