On Monday in the NBA, the Sacramento Kings are up against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kings vs Thunder Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (22-40) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (19-41)
- Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Kings vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-176) | OKC: (+148)
- Spread: SAC: -4 (-110) | OKC: +4 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 28-34-0.
- Out of 62 Sacramento games so far this year, 31 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 36-21-3 this season.
- There have been 27 Oklahoma City games (out of 60) that hit the over this year.
Kings vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Thunder win (56.0%)
Kings vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Kings, and underdogs by 4 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Sacramento is -110.
Kings vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for Kings-Thunder on February 28 is 226. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Kings vs Thunder Moneyline
Sacramento is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!