Kings vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 28
By Duel Staff
On Monday in the NBA, the Sacramento Kings are up against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kings vs Thunder Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (22-40) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (19-41)
- Date: Monday, February 28, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Kings vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-176) | OKC: (+148)
- Spread: SAC: -4 (-110) | OKC: +4 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 28-34-0.
- Out of 62 Sacramento games so far this year, 31 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City is 36-21-3 this season.
- There have been 27 Oklahoma City games (out of 60) that hit the over this year.
Kings vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Thunder win (56.0%)
Kings vs Thunder Point Spread
The Thunder are hosting the Kings, and underdogs by 4 points. Oklahoma City is -110 to cover the spread, and Sacramento is -110.
Kings vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for Kings-Thunder on February 28 is 226. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Kings vs Thunder Moneyline
Sacramento is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +148 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!