Kings vs Coyotes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Los Angeles Kings (26-17-7, 13-6-5 Away) vs. Arizona Coyotes (13-33-4, 6-18-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Gila River Arena — Glendale, AZ
Kings vs Coyotes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-210) | ARI: (+172)
Spread: LA: -1.5 (+124) | ARI: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-118) I Under: (-104)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: LA: (+4000) | ARI: (+30000)
Kings vs Coyotes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Kings win (59.1%)
Kings vs Coyotes Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Arizona.
- The total has hit the over in each of Los Angeles' last six games.
- Arizona is 11-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six games.
Kings vs Coyotes Prop Bets
- Adrian Kempe — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Clayton Keller — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Viktor Arvidsson — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Drew Doughty — 0.5: Over (-152) | Under (+122)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Clayton Keller — 0.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.