Kings vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Kings vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Sacramento Kings (11-11, 4-5 Away) vs. LA Clippers (17-7, 8-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Kings vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+300) | LAC: (-375)
Spread: SAC: +8.5 (-114) | LAC: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (47%) | LAC: (53%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+24000) | LAC: (+500)
Kings vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
More Kings vs Clippers predictions and ATS picks for today.
Kings vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Sacramento is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- LA is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of LA's last six games.
- Sacramento defeated Denver, 119-114, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- LA lost to Boston, 119-115, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!