Kings vs Nets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 14
NBA action on Monday includes the Sacramento Kings taking on the Brooklyn Nets.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kings vs Nets Game Info
- Sacramento Kings (22-36) vs. Brooklyn Nets (29-27)
- Date: Monday, February 14, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Kings vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SAC: (-162) | BKN: (+136)
- Spread: SAC: -3.5 (-112) | BKN: +3.5 (-108)
- Total: 227 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kings vs Nets Betting Trends
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 27-31-0.
- The Kings' ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 6-4.
- This year, 29 of Sacramento's 58 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 19-33-4 this season.
- As a 4-point underdog or greater, the Nets have two wins ATS (2-6).
- There have been 28 Brooklyn games (out of 56) that went over the total this season.
Kings vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (79.2%)
Kings vs Nets Point Spread
The Nets are 3.5-point home underdogs against the Kings. Brooklyn is -112 to cover the spread, and Sacramento is -108.
Kings vs Nets Over/Under
Kings versus Nets on February 14 has an over/under of 227 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Kings vs Nets Moneyline
The Kings vs Nets moneyline has Sacramento as a -162 favorite, while Brooklyn is a +136 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!