Kings vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Los Angeles Kings (38-26-10, 20-10-6 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (24-37-11, 11-19-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Kings vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LA: (-152) | CHI: (+126)
Spread: LA: -1.5 (+164) | CHI: +1.5 (-200)
Total: 6 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: LA: (+5000) | CHI: (N/A)
Kings vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Kings win (62.7%)
Kings vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 24-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 36 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Los Angeles' last five games.
- Chicagos is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Los Angeles.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Chicago's last 18 games.
Kings vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Adrian Kempe — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-215) | Under (+172)
- Seth Jones — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Anze Kopitar — 0.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.