Kentucky vs Tennessee Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Kentucky vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Kentucky Wildcats (17-5, 7-2 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (13-9, 5-4 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Kentucky vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (-145) I TENN: (+125)
Spread: UK: -2.5 (-110) I TENN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: 94% I TENN: 6%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2200) I TENN: (+8500)
Kentucky vs Tennessee Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kentucky vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Kentucky, 82-78, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Tennessee is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kentucky.
- Tennessee is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Then-No. 15 Kentucky defeated Mississippi State, 80-72, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- Tennessee defeated Alabama, 69-68, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.