College basketball's Saturday schedule includes the Kentucky Wildcats facing the Florida Gators.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Kentucky vs Florida Point Spread
Kentucky is favored by 9.5 points versus Florida. Kentucky is -114 to cover the spread, while Florida is -106.
Kentucky vs Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Kentucky versus Florida game on February 12 has been set at 140.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kentucky vs Florida Moneyline
Florida is the underdog, +390 on the moneyline, while Kentucky is a -530 favorite.
Kentucky vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky wins (85.9%)
Kentucky vs Florida Betting Trends
- Kentucky has beaten the spread 11 times in 24 games.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-7 as 9.5-point favorites or more.
- Kentucky has seen 12 of its 24 games go over the point total.
- Florida has 12 wins in 24 games against the spread this season.
- The Gators are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 9.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 10 Florida games (out of 24) that hit the over this season.
Kentucky vs Florida Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kentucky: (-530) | Florida: (+390)
- Spread: Kentucky: -9.5 (-114) | Florida: +9.5 (-106)
- Total: 140.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!