Kent State vs Texas A&M Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Kent State Golden Flashes (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 6 Texas A&M Aggies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Kent State vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+1300) | TEXAM: (-4500)
Spread: KENT: +29.5 (-110) | TEXAM: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (N/A) | TEXAM: (N/A)
Kent State vs Texas A&M Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kent State: (2.8%) | Texas A&M: (97.2%)
Kent State vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Kent State and Texas A&M.
- Kent State is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Kent State's last seven games as an underdog.
- Texas A&M is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Texas A&M's last 10 games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.