Kent State vs Buffalo Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 4 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Kent State Golden Flashes will take on the Buffalo Bulls in college basketball action on Friday.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Kent State vs Buffalo Point Spread
Buffalo is a 3-point underdog against Kent State. Buffalo is -110 to cover the spread, and Kent State is -110.
Kent State vs Buffalo Over/Under
The over/under for Kent State-Buffalo on March 4 is 145.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Kent State vs Buffalo Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kent State-Buffalo, Kent State is the favorite at -154, and Buffalo is +128.
Kent State vs Buffalo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kent State win (65.4%)
Kent State vs Buffalo Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Kent State is 13-13-0 this season.
- The Golden Flashes have an ATS record of 5-8 as 2-point favorites or more.
- This season, 10 of Kent State's 29 games have gone over the point total.
- Buffalo's record against the spread is 12-12-0.
- The Bulls have won twice ATS (2-1) as a 2-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 28 Buffalo games so far this season, 12 have hit the over.
Kent State vs Buffalo Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kent State: (-154) | Buffalo: (+128)
- Spread: Kent State: -3 (-110) | Buffalo: +3 (-110)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!