Kansas vs TCU Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (2-8, 1-6 Big 12) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (4-6, 2-5 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
Kansas vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+980) | TCU: (-2200)
Spread: KU: +21.5 (-115) | TCU: -21.5 (-105)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kansas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: TCU wins (96.3%)
Kansas vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU is 24-9-4 straight up in 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- TCU defeated Kansas, 59-23, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Kansas is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games against TCU.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Kansas' last 17 games.
- TCU is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games
- The total has hit the over in six of TCU's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.