Kansas vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1 College Basketball Game
The Kansas Jayhawks will face the TCU Horned Frogs in college basketball action on Tuesday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas vs TCU Point Spread
Kansas is favored by 5 points against TCU. Kansas is -110 to cover the spread, while TCU is -110.
Kansas vs TCU Over/Under
Kansas versus TCU, on March 1, has an over/under of 143, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Kansas vs TCU Moneyline
TCU is a +168 underdog on the moneyline, while Kansas is a -205 favorite.
Kansas vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas win (61.8%)
Kansas vs TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas' record against the spread (ATS) is 13-15-0.
- The Jayhawks' ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more is 10-11.
- Kansas has played 28 games this season, and 17 of them have hit the over.
- TCU has beaten the spread 16 times in 27 games.
- The Horned Frogs are 3-3 as 5.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 27 TCU games so far this year, 15 have gone over the total.
Kansas vs TCU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas: (-205) | TCU: (+168)
- Spread: Kansas: -5 (-110) | TCU: +5 (-110)
- Total: 143 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!