Kansas State vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
KSU vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (8-9, 1-4 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (14-3, 4-1 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
KSU vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+1050) | KU: (-1850)
Spread: KSU: +16 (-105) | KU: -16 (-115)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: 55% | KU: 45%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (+25000) | KU: (+1100)
KSU vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas State: 4.8%
KSU vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated KSU, 64-49, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 25, 2019.
- Kansas is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against KSU.
- Kansas is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against KSU.
- KSU is 3-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the last seven games for Kansas.
- KSU defeated then-No. 12 West Virginia, 84-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Kansas defeated Texas, 66-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.