Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Kansas State Wildcats and Texas Tech Red Raiders.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Point Spread
The Red Raiders are 0.5-point home favorites against the Wildcats. Texas Tech is -112 to cover the spread, while Kansas State is -108 to cover as the 0.5-point underdog.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Kansas State vs Texas Tech Week 8 college football matchup is set at 60.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Moneyline
The Wildcats vs Red Raiders moneyline has Texas Tech as a -112 favorite, while Kansas State is the -108 underdog on the road.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 12-9-0 in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Kansas State defeated Texas Tech, 31-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas State's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Texas Tech's last seven home games against Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Kansas State vs Texas Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (-108) | TTU: (-112)
Spread: KSU: +0.5 (-108) | TTU: -0.5 (-112)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (N/A) | TTU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.