Kansas vs Oklahoma State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (1-6, 0-4 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-1, 3-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium — Stillwater, OK
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+1800) | OKST: (-8000)
Spread: KU: +30.5 (-114) | OKST: -30.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State wins (99.6%)
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 39-29-3 in 71 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas, 47-7, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Kansas is 0-6 against the spread in its last six matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 games against Kansas.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Kansas' last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oklahoma State's last six games against Kansas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.