Parisian vs Porter Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 15 — Men's Heavyweight Bout
Josh Parisian (13-3-0, 10 KOs, 2 Submissions) vs. Parker Porter (9-6-0, 5 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Parisian vs Porter Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 15 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Josh Parisian (-225)
- Parker Porter (+188)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Parisian by KO/TKO: (-145)
- Parisian by Points : (+600)
- Parisian by Submission: (+1800)
- Porter by KO/TKO: (+480)
- Porter by Points : (+1000)
- Porter by Submission: (+750)
Parisian vs Porter Prediction
UFC Vegas Parisian-Porter prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Josh Parisian (95%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (87%)
Parisian vs Porter Betting Trends & Stats
- Josh Parisian defeated Chad Johnson, by KO, in his most recent bout on Aug. 18, 2020.
- Parker Porter lost to Chris Daukaus, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Aug. 15, 2020.
- Parisian averages 7.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Porter averages 6.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Parisian averages 4.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 29% defense rate.
- Porter averages 7.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Parisian averages 2.90 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
- Porter averages 1.20 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.