Jets vs Panthers Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
New York Jets (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Jets vs Panthers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (+160) | CAR: (-190)
Spread: NYJ: +4 (-110) | CAR: -4 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: (N/A) | CAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYJ: (+10000) | CAR: (+7000)
Jets vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Jets-Panthers expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Jets vs Panthers Betting Trends
- The Jets went 6-10 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of the Jets' 16 games last season.
- Carolina went 9-7 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of Carolina's 16 games last season.
Jets vs Panthers Stats
- The Jets averaged 15.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 28.6 PPG last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Carolina averaged 21.9 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Carolina surrendered 25.1 PPG last season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.