Jets vs Chargers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insight for Week 6 NFL Game
Jets vs Chargers Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
New York Jets (0-5, 0-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (1-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Jets vs Chargers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets will be updated when available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYJ: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Spread: NYG: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYJ: (N/A) | LAC: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYJ: (+100000) | LAC: (+10000)
Jets vs Chargers Expert Prediction & Pick
Jets vs Chargers expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Jets vs Chargers Betting Trends
- The Jets are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of the Jets' last five games.
- The Chargers are 2-2-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of the Chargers' last five games.
Jets vs Chargers Stats
- The Jets are averaging 16.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 32.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 20.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.