Jazz vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 29)
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Utah Jazz (24-9, 11-3 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (13-20, 11-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTA: (-295) | POR: (+240)
Spread: UTA: -7.5 (-106) | POR: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 228 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: UTA: (+1200) | POR: (+10000)
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (77.1%)
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Utah is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Utah's last 19 games.
- Portland is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Portland is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
Jazz vs Trail Blazers Prop Bets
- Damian Lillard — 28.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Norman Powell — 20.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Bojan Bogdanovic — 19.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Rudy Gobert — 15.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Larry Nance Jr. — 8.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- Nassir Little — 7.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Damian Lillard — 7.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Mike Conley — 6.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Joe Ingles — 4.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.