Jaguars vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Week 2 NFL Game
By Zach Brunner
Jaguars vs Titans Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, FL
Jaguars vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+295) | TEN: (-370)
Spread: JAX: +7.5 (-115) | TEN: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JAX: (75%) | TEN: (25%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: JAX: (+17000) | TEN: (+2500)
Jaguars vs Titans Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sports Illustrated.
Winner: Tennessee Titans
Spread Pick: (N/A)
Jaguars vs Titans Betting Trends
- Jacksonville defeated the Indianapolis Colts in Week 1, at home,
- Tennessee played the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football in Week 1.
- Jacksonville is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Jacksonville is 2-4 ATS in its last six road games.
- Tennessee was 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in 10 of Tennessee's last 13 games of the 2019 season.
Jaguars vs Titans Stats
- Jacksonville averaged 18.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville surrendered 24.8 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Tennessee averaged 24.9 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee surrendered 20.6 PPG last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!