Jaguars vs Panthers Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (2-2, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Jaguars vs Panthers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+144) | CAR: (-166)
Spread: JAX: +3.5 (-120) | CAR: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 41 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: JAX: 55% | CAR: 45%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: JAX: (+5000) | CAR: (+4000)
Jaguars vs Panthers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Jacksonville's last six against Carolina.
- Jacksonville is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Carolina is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games.
- Carolina is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
Jaguars vs Panthers Stats
- Jacksonville is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (tied for No. 18 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 23.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville defeated the Denver Broncos, 26-24, on the road in Week 4.
- Carolina defeated the Houston Texans, 16-10, on the road in Week 4.
Jaguars vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Carolina Panthers by 1-13 points (+145) – The Panthers have had a tough go of it at home this season, dropping their first two games at Bank of America Stadium to the Los Angeles Rams and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, they may finally get their first home win against the Jaguars this weekend. Gardner Minshew has been a revelation for Jacksonville, but the rookie signal-caller has yet to face a secondary like Carolina's (156.8 yards passing allowed per game, No. 1 in the NFL). Additionally, the Panthers have kept things close this season, as three of their contests have been decided by six points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.