Jaguars vs Falcons Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Jaguars vs Falcons Game Info
Jacksonville Jaguars (5-9, 3-4 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (5-9, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Jaguars vs Falcons Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAX: (+250) | ATL: (-300)
Spread: JAX: +7.5 (-120) | ATL: -7.5 (+100)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: JAX: (68%) | ATL: (32%)
Jaguars vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Jacksonville's last six games against Atlanta.
- Jacksonville is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 road games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Jacksonville.
- Atlanta is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
Jaguars vs Falcons Stats
- Jacksonville is averaging 17.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 23.5 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 26.1 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville defeated the Oakland Raiders, 20-16, on the road in Week 16.
- Atlanta defeated the San Francisco 49ers, 29-22, on the road in Week 16.
Jaguars vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Jaguars-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Atlanta Falcons by 14+ points (+160) – The Falcons' defense has been much better as of late, but a possible Atlanta blowout is a criticism of Jacksonville's inept offense more than anything. The Jags have averaged just 14.8 points per game (PPG) over their last five contests, owning a dismal 1-4 record over that span. Additionally, each one of those four losses have come by 17 or more points. Meanwhile, the Falcons have gone 3-2 while averaging an impressive 27.6 PPG over that very same span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.