Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3 ASUN Tournament
The Jacksonville Dolphins are among the college basketball squads in action on Thursday, up against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Point Spread
Central Arkansas is an underdog by 11.5 points versus Jacksonville. Central Arkansas is -105 to cover the spread, and Jacksonville is -115.
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Over/Under
The over/under for the Jacksonville versus Central Arkansas game on March 3 has been set at 137.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Moneyline
Jacksonville is the favorite, -850 on the moneyline, while Central Arkansas is a +570 underdog.
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Jacksonville wins (95.1%)
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has covered the spread 18 times in 28 games.
- Jacksonville has played 28 games this year, and eight of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Central Arkansas is 15-12-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Sugar Bears are 6-7.
- Central Arkansas has played 30 games this year, and 15 of them have hit the over.
Jacksonville vs Central Arkansas Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Jacksonville: (-850) | Central Arkansas: (+570)
- Spread: Jacksonville: -11.5 (-115) | Central Arkansas: +11.5 (-105)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!