Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Penn State Nittany Lions.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Iowa vs Penn State Point Spread
Penn State is a 11-point underdog against Iowa. Penn State is -114 to cover the spread, and Iowa is -106.
Iowa vs Penn State Over/Under
Iowa versus Penn State, on January 22, has an over/under of 143, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Iowa vs Penn State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Penn State-Iowa, Penn State is the underdog at +460, and Iowa is -650.
Iowa vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa wins (84.4%)
Iowa vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Iowa has beaten the spread 12 times in 18 games.
- As 9.5-point favorites or more, the Hawkeyes are 6-3 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Iowa's 18 games have gone over the point total.
- Penn State has 10 wins in 15 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 9.5-point underdogs or greater, the Nittany Lions are 3-0.
- Penn State has played 15 games this year, and six of them have hit the over.
Iowa vs Penn State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Iowa: (-650) | Penn State: (+460)
- Spread: Iowa: -11 (-106) | Penn State: +11 (-114)
- Total: 143 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!