Iowa State vs Oklahoma Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (10-13, 3-7 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (15-8, 5-5 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center — Norman, OK
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+400) | OU: (-540)
Spread: ISU: +9.5 (-105) | OU: -9.5 (-115)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: 39% | OU: 61%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+18000) | OU: (+15000)
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 27.9%
Iowa State vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Oklahoma, 81-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2020.
- Iowa State is 7-3 its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 82-70 in the 152 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Oklahoma is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Iowa State defeated Kansas State, 73-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 69-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.