Iowa State vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (8-7, 1-2 Big 12) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (13-1, 3-0 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center – Waco, TX
Iowa State vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+320) | BAY: (-430)
Spread: ISU: +9 (-110) | BAY: -9 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (25%) | BAY: (75%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+8500) | BAY: (+1400)
Iowa State vs Baylor Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 10.8%
Iowa State vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Baylor, 83-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 14, 2019.
- Baylor is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Baylor is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Iowa State's last seven games.
- Baylor is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 home games.
- Iowa State defeated Oklahoma, 81-68, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 67-55, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.