Indians vs Twins Game Info
Cleveland Indians (4-2, 0-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (4-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 7:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
How to Watch: FOX
Indians vs Twins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-102) | MIN: (-112)
Spread: CLE: +1.5 (-205) | MIN: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (47%) | MIN: (53%)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2300) | MIN: (+1400)
Indians vs Twins Probable Pitchers
Indians: Shane Bieber (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Twins: Jose Berrios (0-0, 11.25 ERA)
Indians vs Twins Betting Trends
- Cleveland lost to the Chicago White Sox, 4-0, in its most recent game on July 29, 2020.
- Minnesota defeated the St. Louis Cardinals, 3-0, in its most recent game on July 29, 2020.
- Cleveland has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Cleveland has hit the over in 16.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 29 in MLB).
- Minnesota has covered the spread (run line) in 80.0 percent of its games this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Minnesota has hit the over in 60.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in MLB).
Indians vs Twins Stats
- Cleveland has averaged 3.67 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Cleveland has surrendered 2.50 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Minnesota has averaged 7.20 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Minnesota has surrendered 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.