Cover Photo: Getty Images
Indians vs Rangers Game Info
Cleveland Indians (37-33, 17-16 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (38-33, 24-12 Home)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 8:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Indians vs Rangers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-120) | TEX: (-148)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+126) | TEX: +1.5 (+136)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 59% | TEX: 41%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Mike Clevinger (1-0, 0.00 ERA) | TEX: Lance Lynn (7-4, 4.40 ERA)
Indians vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Cleveland's last seven games played on a Monday.
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Texas' last 18 games.
- Texas is 13-7 straight up in its last 20 games.
Indians vs Rangers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 24 MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.63 runs per game this season (No. 3 MLB).
- Mike Clevinger has posted a 0-1 record with a 2.42 ERA in five career appearances (three starts) against Texas.
- Lance Lynn has posted a 2-0 record with a 0.75 ERA in two career starts against Cleveland.
Indians vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Indians-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lance Lynn Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-118) – Even though he's averaging less than one strikeout per inning over the course of his career, Lance Lynn has struck out batters at an impressive clip this year. Lynn is averaging more than 6.6 strikeouts per start thus far in 2019, and he has been even more impressive lately, averaging 8.8 strikeouts per contest over his last five starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.