Indians vs Orioles Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets
By Zach Brunner
Indians vs Orioles Game Info
Cleveland Indians (44-38, 19-20 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (24-58, 11-30 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park – Baltimore, MD
Indians vs Orioles Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-240) | BAL: (+205)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-148) | BAL: +1.5 (+126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 77% | BAL: 23%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Shane Bieber (6-3, 3.83 ERA) | BAL: Gabriel Ynoa (0-5, 6.75 ERA)
Indians vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five road games.
- Cleveland is 13-5 straight up in its last 18 games against Baltimore.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baltimore's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last five home games.
Indians vs Orioles Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Baltimore is averaging 4.23 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Shane Bieber has a 1-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against Baltimore.
- Gabriel Ynoa has a 0-2 record with a 6.75 ERA in five career appearances (one start) against Cleveland.
Indians vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Indians-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: Baltimore Orioles (+360) — Baltimore has scored in 37.8 percent of its first innings this season (No. 2 in MLB). Meanwhile, Cleveland has scored in just 30.49 percent of its first innings (No. 17 in MLB), and is coming off two straight scoreless games against Baltimore.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.