Indiana vs Wyoming Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — First Four
No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers (20-13) vs. No. 12 Wyoming Cowboys (25-8)
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: UD Arena — Dayton, OH
Indiana vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-182) | WYO: (+150)
Spread: IND: -4 (-110) | WYO: +4 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+25000) | WYO: (+40000)
Indiana vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wyoming Cowboys win (50.9%)
Indiana vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Indiana is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Wyoming.
- Indiana defeated Wyoming, 99-80, in their last meeting on Dec. 18, 1999.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Indiana's last 33 games.
- The total has hit the under in 16 of Wyoming's last 32 games.
- Indiana is 14-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 22 games as the favorite.
- Wyoming is 8-5 ATS in its last 13 games as the underdog.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.